Youth Ministry at OSLC
The Children, Youth & Family Ministry at Our Saviour’s has changed through the years. Under the leadership of our current Youth & Family Director, Shannon Fleischfresser, we are focusing our efforts on living out our baptismal promises.
Our hope is that every youth that we connect with understands the importance of the promises made in baptism. The promises that families, sponsors, and the congregation make and that at Confirmation/Affirmation of Baptism teens make as well. To…
1. LIVE in community with God’s people
2. HEAR the Word of God & SHARE in the Lord’s Supper
3. PROCLAIM the good news of Jesus Christ in word & deed
4. SERVE all people, following the example of Christ Jesus
5. STRIVE for justice & peace in all the earth!
We do this by helping to connect teens with healthy adults; offering times of bible study and learning, prayer, and worship; inviting youth to lead and help during worship; finding opportunities to serve in the Chippewa community, the valley, and beyond; and keeping current on and standing for justice in what is happening in our community and the world.