Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church’s Endowment Fund enhances the work of the congregation in mission and stewardship opportunities additional to and apart from the general operation of the congregation. Your gifts to the Endowment Fund become part of a permanent fund, whose earnings may be used to:
- Establish Christian education ministries
- Support the program of the ELCA
- Support accredited Lutheran colleges and seminaries
- Support church welfare and relief programs
- Support missions (local and world)
- Establish scholarships for students attending accredited Lutheran seminaries
- Establish scholarships for confirmed members of the congregation to attend accredited Lutheran colleges
Ways to Give to Our Saviour’s Endowment
You may leave a lasting legacy for the future of Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church and its work in Christ’s name through:
- A gift in memory of a loved one or in honor of a loved one or an occasion
- A planned gift during your lifetime
- A bequest in your will or a beneficiary designation
- Regular giving, including through the Simply Giving program
Please find additional information in our endowment brochure.
If you would like to apply for a Grant from our Endowment, please complete this form.