How Do I Find Our Saviour’s Online Resources?
Emails from the church office make it easy to click on the link. Later, however, it can be frustrating to try to find a specific video or audio. Use these steps to guide you in finding what you want.
Videos on YouTube:
- In the Search bar, type “Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church Chippewa Falls WI”
- Click on the first video (even if it is not the one you are looking for) and scroll down to click on the “Subscribe” button. This will make it much easier for you to return to the Our Saviour’s site.
- Click on the icon for OSLC – the blue picture the the steeple surrounded by people. This brings you to the Our Saviour’s Home Page.
- Click on the “videos” button, and you will see ALL of our videos as well as numbers for how many have viewed each one.
- YouTube is a free service, but if you have a Google account, the YouTube login is the same as your Google one.
Links for All on Facebook:
- Do a search by typing “Our Saviour’s Lutheran, Chippewa Falls”
- Click when it appears (photo currently says, “He is Risen”)
- Be sure to “Like” the Our Saviour’s page
- Scroll through the posts to find what you want
Audio Worship on the Web Site:
- Go to oslccf.org
- Under the “Worship” tab, find on “Sermons/Messages” and then click on “All Sermons”
- Scroll down to find the Audio Worship you are looking for (you may need to click to the next page)
- Click on the “Details” button to see words for songs, readings, and some of the prayers