Table Talks 2.0
Remember those wonderful Table Talk conversations soon after Pastor Karen arrived? Well, the conversations will continue, and there are a variety of options for how you can participate. Living in these unusual times, our congregation still has much to learn about what it means to be church together when we cannot safely all be together. Let’s bring our ideas and imaginations together. Let’s listen to the blowing of God’s Holy Spirit amongst us. Let’s benefit from our collective wisdom.
Questions for our conversations will include:
- What will it look like for you and the different members of your household to feel supported by the Our Saviour’s community?
- Calling to mind ALL ages of people, how will we nurture one another in faith?
- Thinking of the larger community, what needs have been revealed these past months, and how do you imagine Our Saviour’s becoming involved to address those needs?
To make it possible for many different people to participate, your options include:
- Campfire Ring Conversations on the church lawn with facemasks and one person or household per widely-spaced bench.
- Zoom meeting
- Mail, Email or Text your responses to Pastor Karen
Thursday July 30 9:30-10:30 a.m. Church Campfire Ring
July 30 6:30-7:30 p.m. Church Campfire Ring
Tuesday August 4 6:30-7:30 p.m. ZOOM link
Meeting ID: 789 030 9733
Wednesday August 5 5:30-6:30 p.m. Church Campfire Ring
Thursday August 6 5:30-6:30 p.m. Church Campfire Ring
If the weather is stormy, the outdoor Table Talks around the campfire ring will be cancelled. Make plans to come to another one or submit your written responses.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mail to: Karen Behling, 715 W. Columbia St., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729